1/2 cup each shredded carrot, chopped celery and chopped
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
4 oz. Gorgonzola cheese, cut up (about 1/2 cup)
2 chicken breasts, split
Salt and petter to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In small skillet, saute carrot, celery and onion in 1
tablespoon butter. Stir in gorgonzola cheese.
3. Carefully pull back skin from chicken, but do not remove.
4. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
5. Place carrot mixture on chicken, forming a small mound
where skin was. Pull skin into place covering mound of mixture.
6. Arrange in shallow baking dish and gently rub skin with
7. Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is tender.