1/2 small melon
8 lettuce leaves
4 oz seedless green grapes
3 oz red grapes, seeded
185g (6 oz) Gorgonzola, crumbled
8 teaspoon fruity sauce
1/4 teaspoon chilli sauce
squeeze of lemon juice
Sprigs of parsley
Few frisee and radicchio leaves
1. First make dressing by combining all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Cut melon into 4 slices; remove rind and seeds.
3. Place 2 lettuce leaves each on 4 individual plates.
4. Arrange melon and grapes among the leaves.
5. Put a spoonful of dressing on top of each salad and garnish
with parsley, frisee and radicchio leaves.
6. Sprinkle a little paprika over dressing just before serving.
Note: To make a thinner dressing if required, add a little single
(light) cream of milk until the desired consistency is reached.