4 boned and skinned chicken breasts
2 ounces butter
1 pint heavy cream
1/2 pound Paladin Blue Cheese
3 tablespoons white flour
1. Beat the breasts lightly then coat with flour. Lightly fry them in butter on both sides.
2. Still in pan, cover with cream and return to low heat. Cook for about 1 1/2 hours.
3. Place breasts on serving dish, cover with aluminum foil and leave in a warm place.
4. Cut the Paladin Blue into small pieces and place in frying pan with the remaining sauce.
5. Simmer very gently over a low heat so that the Paladin Blue melts. When creamy, pour over the chicken.
6. Serve warm and garnish the border of the plate