1/4 cup olive oil
3 large boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchstick-size strips
1/4 cup finely chopped, drained Il Fortetto oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
12 ounces fettuccine or linguine, freshly cooked
1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano
1. Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute until brown and cooked through, about 6 minutes.
2. Using slotted spoon, transfer chicken to large bowl. Keep warm.
3. Add onion, garlic and fennel seeds to skillet and saute until onion is tender, about 6 minutes.
4. Stir in carrot and sun-dried tomatoes and continue cooking until carrot is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes.
5. Transfer mixture to bowl with chicken. Add pasta and Parmigianno Reggiano and toss well.