1 pound boneless chicken breast
3/4 cup orange juice
1/3 cup Honey
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
2 large carrots, sliced diagonally
2 stalks celery, sliced diagonally
1/2 cup cashews or peanuts
Hot cooked rice
1. Cut chicken into thin strips; set aside.
2. Combine orange juice, honey, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl; mix well.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrots and celery; stir-fry about 3 minutes. Remove vegetables; set aside.
4. Pour remaining 1 tablespoon oil into skillet. Add chicken; stir-fry about 3 minutes. Return vegetables to skillet; add sauce mixture and nuts.
5. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until sauce comes to a boil and thickens.
Serve over rice.
Makes 4-6 servings.