1 lb. leeks washed, trimmed and sliced
1 oz. Butter
1 oz. Plain flour
15 fl oz. Chicken stock
10 fl oz. Milk
3 oz. Cambozola or other Blue Brie
1 tablespoon fresh dill
salt and pepper to taste
1. Lightly fry the leeks in butter for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the flour and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add the chicken stock, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Liquidise the mixture and return to the pan.
5. Cut the Blue Brie into small cubes and add to soup.
6. Heat until the cheese has melted.
7. Add the chopped dill and season to taste