2 pounds red-skinned potatoes
8 ounces Cambozola Blue Brie
3 filet mignon steaks
1. Peel potatoes and cut into large chunks.
Cover with cold water and add 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Bring potatoes, water and salt to boil. Lower heat and simmer 40 minutes or until very soft.
Drain and save 1/4
cup cooking liquid.
3. Put cooked potatoes in bowl of electric mixer and add cubed Cambozola.
Mix on low speed until whipped and
cheese is completely melted.
Add 2-4 tablespoons cooking liquid if necessary.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Season steaks lightly with salt, then dredge each steak in 1 teaspoon coarsely cracked black peppercorns
5. In large pre-heated grill skillet, cook steaks on high heat until medium-rare.
6. Let steaks rest 2-3 minutes, then cut into thick slices.
Serve on top of hot mashed potatoes.