3oz Shropshire Blue cheese, grated
8oz cake flour
3oz salted butter
2 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon yeast extract
5-7 tablespoons milk
dashh of salt
1. Sift flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
2. Cut butter into pieces and rub into the flour mixture. Mixture should resemble fine breadcrumbs.
3. Add Shropshire Blue cheese and sultanas to the mixture.
4. Mix in eggs, yeast etract and enough milk to make firm dough.
5. Gently knead dough together and divide it in half.
6. Cut each half into 10 equal parts and place in paper muffin shells on a baking sheet.
7. Bake biscuits at 375 degrees.
8. Cook for 15-20 minutes, until risen and golden brown.
Makes 20 biscuits