1 pound smoked shrimp, peeled and finely chopped
1 6.5-ounce jar artichoke hearts, finely chopped
1/2 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
1/2 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
Juice of one small lemon
1 teaspoon TABASCO® Brand Garlic Pepper Sauce
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon Creole Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
2 scallions, finely chopped
1 package wanton wrappers
2 tablespoons water
Porcini Mushroom Sauce
1 2-ounce bag Dried Porcini Mushrooms, rehydrated according to package directions
1 cup white wine
1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
2 teaspoons TABASCO® Brand Garlic Pepper Sauce
1/4 cup heavy cream
pinch cayenne pepper
Parmigiano Reggiano for grating
1. In a large bowl, combine all filling ingredients. Cover and chill for 4 hours.
2. To make ravioli, spread individual wanton skins on a flat surface. Place 1 tablepoon of fillin in the center of each wanton.
3. In a small bowl, mix egg with 2 tablepoons of water. Using a pastry brush, brush two sides of each wanton with the egg mixture, fold the wanton ocer the filling to form a triangle, and pinch edges to seal. Repeat with remaining wanton wrappers.
4. To make the porcini mushroom sauce, cook the mushrooms and white wine over medium heat for five minutes to reduce. Add the oregano and TABASCO® brand Garlic Pepper Sauce and cook for one minute. Stir in cream, salt, and cayenne pepper. Remove from heat.
5. Cook ravioli in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain and toss with hot porcini mushroom sauce.
6. Serve 6 ravioli per place and garnish with grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
Adapted from www.tabasco.com