4 oz roquefort, crumbled
1, large ripe comice pear, cored not peeled cut into long pieces
1 head of endive
A few mixed color leaves, oak leaf, lamb's lettuce
2 oz Macadamian Nuts
Pepper to taste
For the Vinaigrette:
1 small shallot, finely chopped
1 teaspoon Sherry Vinegar
5 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon of L'Olivier Walnut Oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine the shallot, sherry, vinegar, salt and pepper and whisk togther thoroughly.
2. Still whisking, slowly add oils to create a thick emulsion. Pour Dressing in a bowl
3. Toss the pear, endive and salad leaves in the vinaigrette, draining off any excess dressing
4. Stack the pieces in a wigwam shape in the middle of each dinner plate.
5. Toss the roquefort and macadamian nuts and scatter them over the salad ingredients.
6. Any remaining dressing should be trickled round the edge of the plate.
7. Season with salt and pepper