Spareribs 4 lbs
C.H.E.F. Original BBQ Sauce
Beef Broth 1 cup
C.H.E.F. Roasted Garlic Oil as needed
1. Sear spareribs in Roasted Garlic Oil until golden brown on all sides.
2. Place spareribs in an oven proof pan.
3. Mix Original BBQ Sauce and Beef broth and pour over spareribs.
4. Bake at 350ºF in a covered pan for 1 ½ hours or until fork tender. Or bake spareribs for 1 hour and finish ribs on a medium-hot barbecue fire.
5. Place spareribs on grill and brush the ribs with the Original BBQ Sauce from roasting pan until fork tender.
6. Transfer the ribs to a serving platter and sprinkle with green onions.
7. Serve with a nice refreshing chilled Asian salad.