Sirloin Steaks 2 8oz
Sea Salt freshly ground to taste
Black pepper freshly ground to taste
Bok Choy or any other greens 2 bunches
C.H.E.F. Thai BBQ Sauce 1 Bottle
Ginger, ground 2 tsp
Garlic, minced 1 tsp
Lemon grass, minced 1 tsp
1. Marinate the steaks in Thai BBQ Sauce for at least one hour.
2. Heat griddle or broiler pan and cook steaks to your liking, marinating with Thai BBQ Sauce occasionally. Place on plate and allow to rest for 2 minutes.
3. Add additional Thai BBQ Sauce to remaining sauce in the pan and mix well with minced garlic, lemon grass and ginger.
4. Cook greens in salted boiling water until tender.
5. Divide greens on plates, slice the sirloin steaks, place on top of the greens and drizzle with infused Thai BBQ Sauce left from pan.
6. Serve with starch of your choice.