Pizza crust par baked 1 ea
Endive, cut into 4 wedges 1 ea
Red pepper, cut in to 6 pieces 1 ea
Zucchini, sliced on bias into 6 pieces 1 ea, small
Yellow squash, sliced on bias into 6 pieces 1 ea, small
Red onion, sliced into 6 pieces 1 ea, med
Muravera Cheese, grated ¼ lb
C.H.E.F. Roasted Garlic Oil, igourmet.com 1 cup
Basil, fresh, chopped 10 leaves
Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
1. Pre heat oven at 350 degrees.
2. Toss all washed and cut vegetables in ½ cup of garlic oil.
3. Season vegetables with salt and pepper and grill until will browned and tender.
4. With remaining C.H.E.F. Roasted Garlic Oil evenly coat the pizza crust.
5. Sprinkle the fresh basil on the oil coated crust and layer the grilled vegetables evenly.
6. Top with grated Muravera Cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 4 servings
Chef Notes: Any vegetables of your choice can be used as well as the addition of chopped garlic. This is a great appetizer accompanied with a fruity white wine.
Recipe prepared exclusively for igourmet.com by Chef Andrew Selz CEC