3/4 cup lukewarm water
1/4 cup Olio Carli Extra Virgin Olive oil
1 tsp Porcini oil
1 tsp Acacia Honey
1 package yeast
2 cups all-purpose flour
½ cup whole wheat flour
1 tblsp dried basil
1/2 tbsp dried oregano
1 tsp sea salt
1. Mix the water, olive oil, porcini oil and acacia honey. Sprinkle the yeast finely over and let stand five minutes to dissolve.
1 280g jar of Tuscan Pasta sauce
1 8-oz. Can tomato paste
8oz porcini mushrooms
6 oz roughly chopped spinach
4oz minced garlic or red onion (optional)
4 oz Conciato al Pepe Nero
2. Add the flours, basil, oregano and salt and knead for five minutes. Let rise until doubled, about thirty minutes.
3. In a small bowl, mix pasta sauce and tomato paste until evenly combined.
4. Preheat oven to 400°F.
5. Sprinkle a pizza stone (or baking sheet) generously with corn meal and place dough on the stone. Punch dough down and roll or form with your hands into a 16-inch round. Bake crust for 5-10 minutes before putting on toppings, until set and just starting to brown.
6. Distribute prepared sauce over crust, then gently add our list of toppings (for the meat lovers out there don't be afraid of adding some chopped bacon or pancetta . Cover toppings with fine shavings of conciato al pepe nero.
7. Bake pizza for 16-18 minutes or until cheese beings to brown. Allow pizza to cool before serving and feel free to grate a little Conciato on top - if there's any left! serve with Caesar Salad.