4 chicken breasts
4 tbsp. Isigny Butter with Coarse Rock Salt
1/2 red onion, finely chopped
8 oz. Maitre Moutardier, thinly sliced
1/2 cup dry white wine
Paprika, black pepper (coarse) and dash of dried thyme
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Melt butter over medium heat and add seasoned chicken breasts.
3. Flip over when first side is browned and add red onion.
4. When both sides are browned add wine to deglaze pan.
5. Cover chicken with sliced cheese and place in preheated oven until cheese melts.
6. Serve immediately with any of the following - garlic mash, pine nut couscous or a simple pasta side.