4 tablespoons of milk
3 oz of Smoked Kurpianka cheese (or Damski or bruder Basil may be used instead)
4 tablespoons of flat leaf parsley, plus an additional tablespoon for garnish
4 teaspoons of butter
Salt and pepper
1) Slice the Smoked Kurpianka into thin slices and divide it up into 4 equal portions.
2) Wash and dry the parsley, chop it up very finely and divide it into 4 equal portions
3) Prepare each omelet separately: crack two eggs into a bowl, add one tablespoon of milk, a pinch of salt and pepper and beat the mixture with a fork until everything is incorporated.
4) Heat a non-stick pan over medium low heat and add one teaspoon of butter.
5) Add the omelet mixture, scramble the eggs in the pan lightly and cook until the omelet is almost set in the middle, being careful to push the edges away from the side of the pan with a rubber spatula.
6) Add one portion of cheese and one portion of parsley to the middle of the omelet, fold the omelet in half and let cook for 30 seconds.
7) Remove the omelet from the pan, sprinkle with some additional parsley and serve immediately.
Recipe by Evan Madden-Peister