56 grams Venchi Flavored Chocolate bars in the Peperoncino (Italian Chili Pepper) Flavor
2 ounces Callebaut Bittersweet Baking Chocolate
10 double graham crackers
1 cup Fellamasa whole almonds
2 teaspoons Mulling Spice
3 tablespoons Golden Baker's sugar
1/4 cup Beurremont 83% butter
1 tablespoon Gelatin
1/4 cup cold water
1-1/2 lb Mascarpone cheese
24 ounces Fromage Blanc, (three 8-ounce packages),
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoon vanilla extract
1-1/2 cup whipping cream
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop Venchi flavored chocolate and bittersweet baking chocolate.
3. In food processor, place chopped chocolates, graham crackers and almonds. Process until fine crumbs.
4. Pour crumb mixture into springform pan; add melted butter, mulling spice and golden baker's sugar. Mix together in pan. Press crumb mixture over bottom and up sides of pan.
5. Bake 10 minutes. Cool. Set aside.
1. Dissolve gelatin in water. Set aside to soften for 5 minutes.
2. Beat mascarpone and fromage blanc on high speed with electric mixer until fluffy.
3. Slowly pour in sugar while continuing to beat. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla on medium speed.
4. Quickly fold gelatin mixture into cheese mixture.
5. Whip cream to stiff peaks.
6. Fold a scoop of whipped cream into cheese mixture. Then fold in remaining whipped cream.
7. Pour into cooled crust. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill 4 hours.
Cut into wedges.