8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of celery soup
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
6 ounces Mozzarella di Bufala, sliced
3 tablespoons grated Parmigiano Reggiano
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish, in a single layer. Cover with the celery soup and bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
3. Turn chicken pieces over and bake for another 30 minutes, until browned. Remove from oven.
4. Combine the mushroom soup, water, onion, garlic and oregano and mix all together. Pour mixture over chicken.
5. Top with Mozzarella di Bufala slices, pushing the cheese down into the sauce.
6. Sprinkle grated Parmigiano Reggiano on top and bake for 20 minutes more until bubbly and golden brown.