1 whole chicken, approximately 3 lbs.
125 ml Loquat Chili Grilling Glaze
Sea salt and pepper, to taste
1. The day before roasting, rub Loquat Chilli Sauce all over chicken in a large bowl, making sure to rub some on the inside of the body cavity as well as under the skin.
2. Place the chicken in either a plastic bag or wrap it tightly in plastic wrap, including as much of the marinade as possible. Store in the refrigerator until the next day with the breast side down.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove the chicken from plastic, sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and place in a roasting pan.
4. Roast for about an hour or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
5. Halve the chicken or cut it into pieces and serve immediately (we love it with a cheesy risotto!)