4 center cut pork chops
2 tablespoons garlic infused olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon freshly chopped thyme
1 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
1. Prepare a grill with hot and medium cooking areas. A hot area is ready when you can't hold your hand near the grill surface for more than 2 seconds without pulling it away. A medium area is ready when you can't hold your hand there for longer than 4 seconds.
2. Combine oil, salt, pepper, thyme, and rosemary in a small bowl.
3. Season chops with herb mixture.
4. Sear the chops directly over the hottest part of the grill for 1 1/2 minutes on each side. Then move the chops to the medium area and cook to desired doneness about 10 minutes. An instant meat thermometer should give and internal reading of 145-150 degrees Fahrenheit. This will give you a moist yet slightly pink center.
5. Serve immediately, topped with Chutney.