4 Nairns spiced cookies, broken into small pieces
2 tbsp Wild Oak honey
2 tbsp Fromage Blanc
2 tbsp Ginger Spice cheese (or White Stilton ginger)
2 tbsp icing sugar
pinch of nutmeg
mint leaves, to garnish
stem ginger syrup, to garnish
1. Place a chefs' ring onto a plate.
2. In a small bowl add the broken cookies with the honey. Stir to combine.
3. Place the mixture into the ring, pressing down with the back of a spoon.
4. In another bowl, combine the cheeses with the icing sugar and nutmeg, then place this mixture into the chefs' ring, on top of the base.
5. Remove the chefs' ring, garnish with mint leaves, and drizzle with ginger syrup.