2 tablespoon Spanish Cadi butter
2 cup very finely chopped carrots
2 large scallions, finely chopped
1 1/2 cups finely chopped mushrooms
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pimenton de la vera picante
1 tsp Sherry Vinegar
1 tsp of freshly grated nutmeg
2 cups grated Garrotxa or Ibores
Fresh ground Black Pepper
1. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a skillet and sauté the carrots and scallions slowly for about 5 minutes, until the carrots are tender.
2. Turn up the heat, add the remaining tablespoon of butter and sherry vinegar, and sauté the mushrooms for a minute or so.
3. In a bowl lightly beat together the cream, eggs, salt, pepper, paprika and nutmeg. Stir in the cheese and the sautéed vegetables.
4. Butter 6 individual custard cups, divide the vegetable mixture among them, and place in a pan of hot water.
5. Bake at 325º F for 20-25 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the custard comes out clean. Unmold and serve warm.