1-3 lb. Terrine Mold
2 lbs. Smoked Salmon
3 lbs. Spinach
2 lbs. Cream Cheese
1. Line terrine mold with plastic wrap
2. Blanch spinach in boiling salted water, shock in ice water, lay out on towels.
3. Whip cream cheese until soft.
4. Put a single layer of Smoked Salmon on bottom of mold.
5. Top with a layer of cream cheese the same thickness as salmon.
6. Top with a layer of spinach.
7. Continue steps 4-6 until you reach the top of the mold.
8. Cover with plastic wrap and a terrine lid with a heavy weight on top.
9. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
10. Unmold, remove plastic wrap and slice in ½” slices.