4 T. Mild Ultimate Seasonings
2 Chicken quarters; thighs or breasts
2 t. of oil
Pinch of Salt
1/3 c. Water
1. Rub salt on chicken.
2. Marinade chicken with 1 teaspoon sauce blend.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in skillet and add chicken. Fry on low-medium heat.
4. Cook; constantly turning until chicken is cooked and brown.
5. Periodically add a little water so that the sauce doesn’t burn.
6. Add a little sauce and serve.
1. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in skillet. Add 2 teaspoons of Mild Ultimate Seasonings.
2. Cook on low to medium heat until it begins to simmer.
3. Add spinach, cook for 2 minutes and serve.