1 cup McCann’s Steel Cut Oatmeal
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
Good Pinch Sea Salt
3 tablespoons chopped fresh Parsley
8 tablespoons Boiling Water
1. Put the oatmeal, oil, salt and parsley into a food processor.
2. Blend until all the parsley is chopped and everything is combined.
3. With the motor running, pour in the boiling water and blend for about a minute.
4. Allow to stand for about 10 minutes, then blend again until mixture comes together and looks sticky and thick.
5. Gather dough into a ball and place on a floured board or work top.
6. Dust with some flour and roll out thinly. Cut into oatcakes with a 2" cutter.
7. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees.
8. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly coloured.
9. Cool on a wire tray. When cold, store in an airtight container.
10. Serve with cheese.