1/2 brick of margarine
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of flour
1/2 cup of potato flour
1 tsp baking powder
2lbs Lubelski cheese
3 medium potatoes (baked and grated)
1 1/2 cups of sugar
1 cup margarine
8 eggs yolks
1 tbsp of potato flour
1 tbsp of baking powder
1 tsp vanilla sugar
Flavoring oils (extracts) for the cake: vanilla, orange, lemon
Assorted ried nuts and fruits
pich of nutmeg
1. Crumbly dough: grate margarine and sugar together, add the remaining dough ingredients, and stir well. Butter the dough pan and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Spread the dough inside the pan.
2. Beat the remaining egg whites from the 8 eggs into a stiff foam.
3. Cheese filling: grate the margarine, adding the egg yolks, two spoons of cheese, and the potatoes one at a time. Add some sugar and grate well. Add the egg foam, potato flour, baking powder, vanilla sugar, and flavor oils (a few drops of each), stirring lightly. Add the dried nuts and fruits.
4. Pour the prepared filling over the dough.
5. Preheat the oven to 350, place the cake inside, and bake for about 1 hour.