3 cups heavy cream
Yolks of 10 large eggs
2 tbsp brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 tbsp Nirmala's Kitchen Aboriginal Ground Wattleseed
1. Warm cream and watttleseed in a heavy saucepan.
2. Bring to just a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat and let cream mixture cool to room temperature.
3. In a bowl, combine egg yolks and granulated sugar; whisk to just mix.
4. Whisk the cooled cream into the yolk mixture. 5. Strain and Pour into 6 ramekins.
6. Place the 6 dishes into a shallow pan, Place in oven. Pour 1/2 inch of boiling water into pan and bake at 325 degrees until set, about 45 minutes. To test for doneness, gently shake a dish; the top should jiggle a bit.
7. Remove dishes from the pan and allow to cool to room temperature.
8. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight.
9. When ready to serve, sprinkle brown sugar on top of each dish and char with a blowtorch until dark brown, or preheat oven broiler and brown for 4 minutes.