1 2-lb whole snapper (you can also use Chilean sea bass or trout fillets)
1 large sheet of foil
1 tsp cracked Nirmala's kitchen Tasmanian Whole Pepperberry
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp Nirmala's Kitchen Native Thyme
1 tsp Nirmala's Kitchen Outback mint
2 tbsp Nirmala's Kitchen Ground Lemon Myrtle
1 tbsp Macadamia oil
1 whole lime, sliced
1. Score the fish, about three cuts across each side. (if using fillets, don't score.)
2. Mix the spices and salt with Macadamia oil and massage all over fish; place lime slices in the cavity of the fish or on top of fillets.
3. Loosely wrap fish in foil, making sure to fold edges over to seal in juices while cooking. Place in baking pan.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake, about 25-30 minutes for whole fish and 15 minutes for fillets.
5. Bring the finished product to your table and serve with saut_ed asparagus and wild rice.