- 2 (4 oz) containers Vermont Creamy Goat Cheese "Classic"
- 1/2 cup minced fresh dill, plus sprigs for garnish
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2 heads green endive
- 2 heads red endive or small leaves radicchio
- 8 oz smoked trout or salmon fillet, in 1-inch pieces
In a bowl, stir together Vermont Creamy Goat Cheese Classic, dill, onion and lemon zest, season with pepper to taste.
Separate endive into leaves. Fill base of each leaf with about 1 tbsp of the cheese mixture. Top each with a piece of trout or salmon and a sprig of dill.