2 cups chopped cooked chicken
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Asadero cheese
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Queso Blanco cheese
1 cup dairy sour cream
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
10 6-inch flour tortillas
1-1/2 cups enchilada sauce
1/2 cup sliced black olives
1/4 cup minced green onion
1. Combine chicken, 1 cup Asadero cheese, 1 cup Queso Blanco cheese, sour cream and seasonings, mix well.
2. Spread 1/4 cup chicken mixture on each tortilla; roll up tightly.
3. Pour 1/2 cup sauce on bottom of 12 x 8-inch baking dish.
4. Place tortillas in baking dish, seam side down; top with remaining sauce and cheese.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top with olives and green onion.