For the salad:
2 c. mixed baby salad greens
1 c. crumbled Organic Feta
1 c. chervil sprigs
1 c. basil sprigs
For the dressing:
1 tbsp. Tamari soy sauce
1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp. fresh orange juice
2 tbsp. light olive oil
1/4 c. mirin sweet rice wine
1 c. cilantro sprigs
1 c. coarsely-chopped chives
1/2 c. toasted, crushed cashews
For the toasted seaweed seasoning:
2 sheets crushed toasted sushi nori
2 tbsp. toasted sesame kernels
2 tbsp. crushed bonito flakes (optional)
1. Soak the herbs and green in cold water for 2 minutes to loosen any dirt or sand.
2. Remove from the water and spin to dry or gently roll over a dry towel.
3. Combine the herbs and greens and arrange equal portions on each plate.
4. Sprinkle with the toasted cashews and feta.
5. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
6. Whisk with a fork while dressing the salads.
7. Sprinkle the seaweed seasoning over the salads.
Yield: 4 servings