3 oz. Martinez Fine Coffee
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1 c. whipping cream
2 Tbs. Jamaican Rum
1 Tbs. orange juice concentrate
1 orange (for garnish)
1. Chill a bowl and beaters of an electric mixer.
2. Add whipping cream to chilled bowl and whip to soft peaks while adding sugar one tablespoon at a time.
3. Mix rum and orange juice concentrate together then slowly beat into whipped cream. Refrigerate.
4. Cut julienne strips of orange peel about 3" long and tie each in a knot to be used as garnish.
5. Use 3 ozs. of your favorite Martinez coffee to brew 12 fluid ozs. of coffee.
6. To Serve: Place one teaspoonful of sugar in each stemmed glass. Pour freshly brewed coffee over the sugar to melt. Add a dollop of cream to cover the surface of the coffee. Garnish with the orange peel knot. Sip coffee through the cream float.
7. Serves 12