2 tablespoons vegetable oil
¾ lb chicken thighs, cubed
¾ lb chicken, breasts, cubed
1 cup carrots, cut into 1/2 inch sticks
1 15-oz container Maya Kaimal Coconut Curry
½ cup frozen peas
¼ cup cilantro leaves
1. In a large sauce pan, heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Add chicken and lightly brown on all sides.
2. Add carrots and cook 2 minutes.
3. Add Coconut Curry sauce and cover. Lower heat to low and let barely simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add water if mixture gets too thick.
4. When chicken and carrots are cooked through, add peas and let warm. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro.
5. Serve warm over rice or with flatbreads.