1 lb chicken (breasts or thighs, skinless, boneless)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 boiling potato, peeled, cubed
1 15-oz container Maya Kaimal Vindaloo
1 cup tomatoes, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped (optional)
1. Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add chicken and lightly brown on all sides.
3. Add Vindaloo sauce and potatoes. Reduce heat to low, cover and let simmer until chicken is tender and potatoes are cooked through, about 20 minutes.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for an additional 5 minutes uncovered.
5. If desired, finish with 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro. Serve warm with your choice of flatbread or rice.