2 - 5.5-ounce packages Swedish Snaps (ginger or mocha)
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 - 15-ounce cans sweetened condensed milk
10 ounces key lime juice
8 egg yolks
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a food processor, grind Sweddish snaps to a powder. With processor running, gradually add the melted butter and blend until combined.
3. Press the crumb and butter mixture into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan to form an even layer of crust.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together condensed milk, key lime juice and egg yolks until even. Pour lime juice mixture into crust. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until filling is just set. Center may wiggle slightly.
5. Chill pie for two hours before serving and serve with freshly whipped cream.