Shrimp, med. peeled & de-veined 36 ea
C.H.E.F. Lemon Grass Oil 3 Tbsp
Cabbage, shredded 2 cups
Green beans, cut in 1 inch lengths 1 cup
Carrots, cut in ½ inch slices 1 cup
Cauliflower florets 1 cup
Bean sprouts 1 cup
Cucumber, seedless, sliced in half moons 1 cup
Potato, small, boiled, peeled, cut in half moon slices 3 ea
Fried tofu, optional ½ lb
Eggs, hard boiled, cut in wedges 2 ea
Crisp-fried onions 2 Tbsp.
Watercress, for garnish
C.H.E.F. Spicy Mango Peanut Sauce 1 ¼ cups
Crackers, rice or of your choice
1. For the salad, boil the cabbage, beans, carrots and cauliflower each separately in salted water until tender-crisp, 3-4 minutes. Drain and set aside
2. If using tofu, place in small non stick pan and sauté with a little Spicy Mango Peanut Sauce to a light golden brown. Set aside.
3. In a med. sauce pan heat Lemon Grass Oil and sauté shrimp for 2-3 minutes. Add the Spicy Mango Peanut Sauce, adding water if necessary, to thin it to the consistency of a creamy dressing.
4. Add remaining blanched vegetables, bean sprouts and tofu.(If desired)
5. On a large serving plate, arrange the watercress and cucumber to make a border. Arrange the cabbage, beans, carrots, and bean sprouts in layers on the platter. Top with cauliflower and sliced potato, than the tofu (if desired). Pour warm Spicy Mango Peanut Sauce over salad. Arrange the egg wedges around the salad. Sprinkle crisp-onions over the sauce. Top with crackers and serve.