1 head Romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
100g bacon, cut into thin strips
1 cup croutons
Parmesan cheese, grated
Thai Coconut & Lime Salad Dressing
1. Poach eggs in a pan of slightly acidulated water.
2. Heat a frying pan and fry the bacon until golden and crisp, stirring occasionally.
3. Toss lettuce, bacon and croutons with Thai Coconut & Lime Salad Dressing. Divide onto 4 plates. Add anchovies if desired.
4. Spoon poached egg on top of each plate..
5. Sprinkle generously with grated Parmesan cheese.