500g raw large prawns, shelled leaving tails intact and deveined
3 large egg yolks
11/2 tsp corn starch
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
Oil for frying (approximately 2 cups)
1 jar (340g) Cambodian Pineapple Lemon Grass Stir-Fry Sauce
1. Cut a deep slit down the back of each prawn and flatten cut side slightly with fingers. Pat dry with paper towels.
2. Beat together egg yolks, corn starch and salt and pepper to form a mixture.
3. Heat oil until 200 °C (400 °F).
4. Dip prawns into mixture and fry for 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
5. Heat WORLDFOODS Indochina Cambodian Pineapple Lemon Grass Stir-Fry Sauce until boiling. Add in prawns and toss until heated through.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves.
7. Serve hot with steamed rice.