4 whole, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
8 ounces Grandma Jones' Pepper Jam, divided in half into two bowls
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Rinse the chicken breasts under cold water, pat them dry, and season them lightly with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the olive oil in a medium ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Saute the chicken breasts until lightly browned on both sides, 3-5 minutes per side.
4. Put the pan in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until the chicken is firm to the touch.
5. Use one half of the Pepper Jam to glaze the chicken by brushing it generously on both sides. Cook the chicken one minute longer. Do not touch to second bowl with the brush used to glaze the chicken, as this bowl will be used as a cold dipping sauce.
6. Serve the chicken immediately with the vegetable and starch of your choice. (We recommend green beans and potatoes.) Pass the second bowl of Pepper Jam as a dipping sauce.