2 1/2 lb. new potatoes
2 cooking chorizos
2 cloves of garlic
1 guindilla (dried chili or cayenne)
1 green pepper
1 bay leaf
1 tsp. pimenton
olive oil, salt, water
1. Chop the onion, garlic, and pepper.
2. Break the potatoes (by inserting a knife into the potato and twisting until it snaps) into 1/2 in. pieces. Slice the chorizo.
3. Over low heat, slowly fry the onion, garlic, and pepper in 2 soupspoons of olive oil for 10 minutes.
4. Add the potatoes and chorizo.
5. Cover with water and add salt, chilli, and pimenton.
6. Simmer for 40 minutes.