4 big oranges
3 tbsp. white sugar
2 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. powdered cinnamon
1. Clean and peel the oranges. Slice and peel into thin strips. (Cut off the white part)
2. Put the white sugar and the 1/2 cup of water into a small pan. Bring to boil and simmer the orange skin strips for 5 minutes. Set aside.
3. Put the oranges into an oven tray and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Place dashes of butter on top.
4. Place the tray under a hot grill for 5-10 minutes.
5. Serve individually, decorating each orange with a couple of the carmelized strips.