1/2 hard white or red cabbage
4 parsley sprigs
225g crisp apples
100g small carrots
1/2 tsp. fresh thyme
salt and black pepper to taste
pinch of curry powder
225g blue cheese
1. Shred the cabbage very finely and soak in cold water for 2 hours, changing the water every 30 minutes. Then drain and dry well.
2. Finely chop the parsley.
3. Peel and core the apples, top and tail the carrots and coarsely grate both.
4. Combine the apples, carrots and parsley with the cabbage and then add the thyme, seasoning and curry powder and mix well.
5. Cut the blue into small cubes and fold them into the salad.
6. Mix together the yogurt and mayonnaise and then pour over the salad.
7. Toss salad shortly before serving.