20 Chicken Wings
3 tablespoons of Chulita’s Famous Sofrito
Chulita’s Famous Sazon con Sizzle
8 oz Tamarind sauce/paste
8 oz of Favorite Hot Sauce (optional)
1. In a small pan medium heat, add the tamarind, hot sauce, and Sofrito con Spices. Let it simmer for a few minutes until it creates a sauce.
2. Rinse wings and pat down with a paper towel to dry. Add some Sazon con Sizzle evenly to all the wings.
3. Preheat a skillet at a medium-high heat temperature with a little oil then fry the wings until they are brown on both sides.
4. Once the wings are browned settle wings onto a pan. Proceed to add tamarind sauce and cook the wings in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.
5. Add the rest of the sauce once the wings are done.