Shipment Pricing in the Continental US (per box)
- Guaranteed cool and fresh
- A packaging charge of $4.99 per box applies when purchasing perishable items. This charge applies over and above shipping rates
- Select your exact delivery date during checkout and be ready to receive your package on that date, or select "on or before" your preferred date for the fastest possible delivery option
- Daily cut-off for same day service is 3pm ET
- Saturday delivery $3.00 extra
- Surcharges apply to addresses outside the contiguous 48 states - see notes below
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR ALL ORDERS
EXCEPTIONS and SURCHARGES
- To ensure product quality, perishable orders cannot be scheduled for Monday delivery EXCEPT in December when the shipping companies expand their delivery timetables.
- Depending on your location, Tuesday may only be available via Overnight Delivery.
Shipping for Saturday Delivery
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico
- Saturday delivery is available for most zip codes. Please check your eligibility using the shipping calculator available in your cart.
- If available to your zip code please use the shipping table above to determine your base shipping rate and add a $3.00 surcharge.
Shipping to PO Boxes
- As, for obvious reasons, there is no Ground-based service to these locations, we use the "Perishable Standard" column in the above table as the base rate for these regions, then apply surcharges as described below:
- For Alaska, use the Perishable columns in the table above to determine your base shipping rate and add a surcharge of $8 for Adak, Akhiok, Anchor Point, Anchorage, Big Lake, Chickaloon, Chiniak, Chugiak, Clam Gulch, Cold Bay, Cooper Landing, Eagle River, Ester, Fairbanks, Fort Greely, Girdwood, Homer, Hope, Houston, Indian, Kasilof, Kenai, Kodiak, Meadow Lake, Moose Pass, Nikiski, Ninilchik, Palmer, Salcha, Seward, Soldotna, Sterling, Sutton, Wasilla, and Willow.
- Add a surcharge of $10 for Anderson, Auke Bay, Barrow, Bethel, Clear, Copper Center, Cordova, Delta Junction, Denali National Park, Dillingham, Douglas, Dutch Harbor, Glennallen, Healy, Juneau, Ketchikan, King Salmon, Kotzebue, Lliamna, McGrath, Naknek, Nenana, Nome, Prudhoe Bay, Seldovia, Sitka, St. Mary's, Tok, Unalakleet, Unalaska, Valdez, Ward Cove, and Yakutat.
- For Alaska locations not listed above, add a surcharge of $10.
- For Hawaii, use the Perishable columns in the table above to determine your base shipping rate and add a surcharge of $8 for Oahu or $10 outside of Oahu.
- For Puerto Rico, use the Perishable columns in the table above to determine your base shipping rate and add a surcharge of $8.
Shipping to APO/FPO Addresses
- Delivery Date not guaranteed. If you require a specific delivery date please use a street address instead of a PO Box.
- Use the table above to determine your base shipping rate and add $10 to the rates for Standard services and $30 to the Overnight rate.
Shipping to USVI, Guam, American Samoa and Other Island Possessions
- Exact delivery date not guaranteed as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service. Many APO/FPO locations are overseas, preventing you from selecting a delivery date inside two weeks from the date you place your order. Your order may arrive many days before or after the selected delivery date.
- The base shipping rate is $11.99 per package for shipmentsto APO/FPO addresses.
- We cannot guarantee the delivery date on APO orders and feel obligated to warn you that highly perishable items may arrive in less than peak condition. By placing an order containing highly perishable items you are accepting the risks associated and may not be eligible for a credit.
- Exact delivery date not guaranteed as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service.
- Use the table above to determine your base shipping rate and add a $10 surcharge for non-perishable packages or a $30 surcharge for perishable packages.
- Blackwing Meats' products ship directly from the producer. There is a $35 shipping surcharge for the first Blackwing item added to your cart then $10 for each additional item added after that.
- Rastelli Foods' products ship directly from the producer. There is a $15 shipping surcharge for the first Rastelli item added to your cart then $2 for each additional item added after that.
Hancock's Gourmet Lobster
- Gerald's Cheesecakes ship directly from the producer. There is a $25 shipping surcharge per each cake ordered.
We Take The Cake
- Hancock's seafood ship directly from the producer. There is a $19.99 shipping charge per each Hancock item ordered.
Caviar & Caviar
- These cakes and cupcakes ship directly from the producer. There is a $25 shipping charge per each item ordered.
Fat Mama's Tamales
- Fresh Sturgeon and Beluga caviars ship directly from the producer. There is a $25 shipping charge per each caviar item ordered.
Meat Pie Company
- Tamales ship directly from the producer. There is a $19.99 shipping charge per each tamale item ordered.
- Empanadas ship directly from the producer. There is a $20 shipping charge per each empanada item ordered.
- Barbecue assortments ship directly from the producer. There is a $20 shipping charge per each assortment ordered.
igourmet has a dedicated commitment to ensuring the safe, efficient delivery of our food products. To this end, we are constantly researching, developing and improving our FreshWave packaging system. During the summer months, we use an air tight, fully insulated, temperature retaining packaging system that keeps its contents cool for as many as 48 hours in ambient temperatures of up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit or 24 hours in temperatures up to 105 degrees. Through the use of the FreshWave packaging system, igourmet.com can absolutely guarantee that the food products you receive from us are in the same fresh condition as when they left our facility.
The FreshWave system combines a reusable, seamless, molded cooler chest with a non-toxic refrigerant gel pack and strategically placed chips of dry ice. Your perishable foods are temperature controlled within the confines of the cooler, which itself is encased in an outer cardboard shipper. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill the remaining areas with void fill to minimize the amount of air circulating within the system. As an added bonus, you get to keep the cooler and the refrigerant gel packs to use for your next picnic or road trip. In the winter months, we may utilize a less robust system for the cooler states.