Long viewed as a pillar of the gourmet world, we could not help but to create the ultimate French sampler! Francophiles everywhere will find something to love in these familiar, exquisite foods. From tangy chevre to creamy blues, there is no denying France's mastery of the cheese making art. We've also included a selection of French charcuterie and accompaniments to round out the offering. Mon dieu!
This assortment includes:
Please Note: Any item currently out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of greater or equal value.
- Camembert: A similar cheese to brie, Camembert is formed into smaller wheels and may have a slightly more robust flavor than its larger cousin. (8 oz)
- French Chevre: No French assortment would be complete without a representation of France's centuries-long tradition of aged goat's milk cheeses. And what better cheese than the flavorful Chevre by Couturier! Crumbly and tangy, with notes of lemon and hay. (4 oz)
- Comte: Comté is a handmade, artisan French cheese of the truest type. This raw-milk Comté is aged for sixth months, and develops a tight-knit texture and satiny body. The nutty flavor is perfect in croque monsieur or a souffle. (7.5 oz)
- Mousse Truffee: A smooth, silken pate; this mousse is enhanced with the earthy, inimitable flavor of black truffles. (8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts. (2.75 oz)
- Saucisson Sec: This naturally air-dried pork sausage is made from a time honored recipe from the mountains of France. (8 oz)
- Kenzi French Chocolate Truffles: These world famous soft truffles from Normandy are lightly dusted with dark cocoa powder. (1.1 oz)
- Mustard by Edmond Fallot: So flavorful and potent, this is a mustard for true mustard lovers. (7 oz)
- Trouvillais by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: : Produced in Normandy, France, these shortbread cookies are perfect for ending a light lunch on a sweet note, or after dinner with coffee and tea. (4.4 oz)