Perfect for creating your own Smörgåsbord, this collection of Nordic treats pulls favorties from Sweden, Norway, Denmark, plus Finland and Iceland as well. Pop open a bottle of aquavit and take a tasting tour of the Arctic Circle. It includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Gjetost: Pronounced YAY-toast in America, this caramel-flavored cheese comes from a blend of cow and goat's milk. This whey cheese tastes of fleur de sel caramels, finishing with a goaty aftertaste. Packed with energy, Norwegian hikers always pack along a block of Gjetost before venturing too far away from home. (8 oz)
- Danish Crumbly Blue: Made from cow's milk, it is a white cheese with a delicate network of blue-green veins. Denmark's rich, green grazing pastures and fertile soil contribute to the fine, consistent quality of this world famous product. (8 oz)
- Hushallsost (Swedish Farmer's Cheese): Hushållsost, a top selling cheese made by Scandic of Sweden, is a staple on the Swedish farmer's breakfast table. The name of this semi-soft, mild cheese means "household cheese" in Swedish.. (8 oz)
- Lappi: An excellent snacking cheese from Finland. (8 oz)
- Swedish Gingersnaps: Imported from Sweden, these traditional cookies are packed with spicy goodness. (5.25 oz)
- Nordic Forest Berry Gummy Candies: Imported from Sweden, these perfectly sweet, delicious gummy berries are the perfect treat for yourself or a loved one. (8 oz)
- Kavli Crispbreads: A hearty Norwegian accompaniment to these lovely cheeses. (5.3 oz)
- Lumpfish Caviar: Serve this Icelandic caviar on cream cheese and toast. (3.5 oz)
- Danish Herring: This old-fashioned marinated herring comes from Denmark's most accomplished producer. (1.7 oz)
This item is not packaged as a gift. If you would like the gift packaged version of this item please click here.