Imagine an evening in warm, sunny Spain, relaxing at an outdoor café with a tapas plate and a glass of fruity Rioja. This "Little Bit of Spain" collection will transport your spirit to the land of La Mancha. Included:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Jamon Serrano: A cured Spanish ham from the famed white pig. It is salted, hung in cool conditions, and cured for fifteen months, giving it a superior and complex taste. (3.5 oz)
- Manchego: The most popular cheese in Spain. It is made in the interior of the country from 100% pasteurized sheep's milk. Aged for three months, it has a smooth texture and hints of olive oil and lemon. (8 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: Similar to the Spanish wine cheese, Drunken Goat, this wine-bathed cheese is made from pasteurized goat's milk in Murcia region of Spain. The fruit of the wine is nicely matched by the clean, goat milk flavor. (8 oz)
- Mahon: A cheddary cow's milk cheese from the Mediterranean island of Menorca in the Balearics. Aged for three to six months. (8 oz)
- Spanish Olives by Dequmana: This elegantly designed line of olives is cured the traditional and natural way with water and salt. The olives are hand harvested and processed in small batches in barrels to ensure the highest quality product. (12 oz)
- Marcona Almonds: An essential element of the traditional Tapas course. (4 oz)
Chorizo by Palacios: Finally, Americans can enjoy one of the true culinary treasures of Spain! Chorizo is excellent in stews, potages, omelets, paellas, or served as part of a tapas. (7.9 oz)
- Tortas de Aciete: Slightly sweet with a gentle flavor of olive oil and a hint of anise, are they a cracker or a cookie? (6.34 oz)
This item is not packaged as a gift. If you would like the gift packaged version of this item you will need to add this item to your cart and then select our "Create Your Own" basket option to your cart for an additional $19.99.