World-renowned sommelier Charlie Arturaola offers you his personally selected collection of gourmet delicacies from the Burgundy and Provence regions of France.
igourmet.com is also pleased to present the exclusive opportunity for you to join Charlie in 2012 on his Rhone river cruise through France to learn about and taste the sumptuous wines of Burgundy and Provence first-hand, beginning with an optional two night stay in Paris. Ooh la la! Tour details at www.CharlieWineTour.com
This assortment includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Gruyere de Comte: Comté is a handmade, artisan French cheese of the truest type. This raw-milk Comté is aged for six months, and develops a tight-knit texture and satiny body. The nutty flavor is perfect in croque monsieur or a souffle.
- Abbaye de Belloc: A raw sheep's milk cheese from the Pays Basque region of Aquitaine (French Pyrenees). Its milk comes from red-nosed Manech ewes raised on farms adjacent to the Abbaye de Notre Dame de Belloc. (8 oz)
- Saucisson Sec Aux Herbes de Provence: This naturally air-dried pork sausage is made from a time honored recipe from the mountains of France. (8 oz)
- Porcini and Truffle Infusion by A l'Olivier: The aromatic components of the porcini mushroom are first transferred to the olive oil, then the truffle aroma is added. The result is an extremely aromatic oil, ideal for flavoring white meat sauces, omelets, as well as steamed potatoes or fresh pasta. (8.3 oz)
- French Chocolate Truffles by Le Chef Patissier: Made with all natural ingredients, Le Chef Patissier's smooth, exquisite truffles are the perfect treat for all occasions, and certainly a much appreciated gift for the holidays. (4 oz)
- Edmond Fallot Dijon Mustard: So flavorful and potent, this is a mustard for true mustard lovers. (7 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- igourmet Eco-Cooler: All items come packed in a reusable eco-cooler.