American Charcuterie has never been better, with curemasters creating a level of salami that's never been seen before in the United States. Our American Artisanal Salami Collection in Gift Box is perfect for a salumi loving foodie, or perhaps to show a food snob friend just how far America has come! This gift box includes the following salami, selected from across the country:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Sopressata by Aux Delices des Bois: From small farms to careful curing, this sopressata is a true artisan product. The pork used comes exclusively from small farms in central Pennsylvania that are dedicated to providing TLC, a healthy diet, and personal oversight. (6 oz)
- Loukanika Salami by Olympic Provisions: Loukanika, one of the rare Greek-style salami's being made in the United States is a rare treat. An absurd amount of cumin, orange zest and garlic make this Olympic Provisions most flavorful and unique salami. (4.5 oz)
- Cerveza Seca Salami by Charlitos Cocina: Cerveza Seca demonstrates how the use of beer in the curing process can produce a flavor so enchantingly unique, that it eludes classification. (6 oz)
- Olli Salumeria Artisan Salame: Good salumi is directly affected by the quality of the pork, and Olli Salumeria goes to great lengths to obtain the best heritage-breed (Berkshire and Mangalitsa) pigs available in the USA. (6 oz)
- Saucisson Sec Aux Cepes (Porcini Mushroom) : The inclusion of porcini mushroom makes this cured sausage a must-have for any mushroom lover. A time honored recipe from the Pyrenees mountains of France, now handmade in the USA! (8 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This sporty gift is hand packed in a chocolate colored gift box, tied with an elegant matching ribbon.