Send some sweet and savory love that your special someone will never forget! This classic gift chest is filled with some of our favorite gastronomic treasures and will leave your recipient delightfully satisfied. The beautifully presented assortment includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Fromager d'Affinois: This luscious, Brie-like cheese comes from the Pilat Regional Park in France's Rhone-Alpes.Fromager d'Affinois is a must-try for fans of Saint Andre, Boursaut, or Brie de Meaux. Enjoy this cheese with crisp white wines or champagne, along with apples, grapes, and walnuts. (8 oz)
- Fig and Olive Chevre by Montchevre: This Mediterranean blend of figs and olives give a savory-sweet flavor to this fresh cheese. Looks great on a cheese board when entertaining, or can be used to spread on toast or a bagel for breakfast.
- Beemster Gouda 2% Wedge: Created using Beemster's artisan techniques, Beemster 2% offers a great taste for those who prefer a little less fat. Aged for 5 months, Beemster 2% has a full flavor with hints of hazelnut and a fresh floral aroma. (4 oz)
- Tickler Cheddar with Red Onions: Taw Valley's cheese makers have risen to the challenge once again creating an exciting, new, deliciously distinctive blend of Tickler Fabulous Extra Mature Cheddar with red onions. It brings you the classic combination of cheddar and onions, with a fantastic aroma and fabulous flavor. (8 oz)
- Saucisson Sec Aux Herbes de Provence: The Les Trois Petits Cochons Saucisson Sec is a pork sausage, naturally air-dried. Made from a time-honored recipe from the mountains of France. The gentle combination of spices from Provence include thyme, rosemary, and fennel. This combination is a beautiful blend of fresh flavor and robust cured pork. A time-honored recipe from the Pyrenees mountains of France, now handmade in the USA! (8 oz)
- Daelias Biscuits for Cheese: Daelia's Biscuits for Cheese were inspired by a love of cheese and the pursuit of a good cheese companion. Based on a traditional Mediterranean recipe, meant to complement all cheeses, soft and hard. These biscuits will not overwhelm your cheese, but will enhance it and cause you to crave for more. (4 oz)
- Organic Australian Water Wheels: These light-as-air crisps come to us from Victoria, Australia. We fell in love with these organic crackers at first bite. They are small, pressed crackers with a waffle-like imprint on their surface. (3.5 oz)
- Truffle Fudge Bites 2 Piece Assortment Box by John Kelly: This gift box contains 2 enormous 1.7 oz truffle fudge bars, one with walnuts and one without, each one large enough to split between two adults. John Kelly Chocolate calls their signature product "Truffle Fudge" because each and every piece has an incredibly creamy consistency, similar to the truffles you've had in the past. But they don't stop there. They also coat all of our truffle fudge bars in a delicious layer of semi-sweet chocolate – and the result is a chocolate experience unlike any other. (3.4 oz)
- Maple Bacon Salt Caramels: Mouthwatering savory bacon meets Vermont maple syrup for the perfect balance of flavor. Infused with bold flavors of smokey savor, each caramel is dusted with a sprinkling of gourmet salt, yielding intriguing tastes from first bite to last!(2.1 oz)
- Michel Cluizel Chocolate Bar: Michel Cluizel has been making chocolate in the southern Normandy region of France to an exclusively high standard, in the French chocolate-making tradition, since 1948. (70 gr)
- French Chocolate and Nut Truffles: Everyone will love the rich taste and intense flavor of these premium dark cocoa delights. These authentic truffles are soft ganache throughout (no hard outer shell) and are rolled with ground nuts. (6.4 oz)
- Pates de Fruits by Le Chef Patissier: These all-natural, colorful jellied squares are loved for their chewy texture and sweet, fruity flavor. Made exclusively from real fruit and coated with granulated sugar, they are a rich, luxurious treat. (6.4 oz)
- Trouvillais by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: Produced in Normandy, France, these shortbread cookies are perfect for ending a light lunch on a sweet note, or after dinner with coffee and tea. (4.2 oz)
- Era Ora Italian Ground Coffee in Tin: Made in Italy, this coffee is suitable for brewing in a French press, drip coffee maker or espresso machine. Roasted in small batches at low temperature, the blend has a minimum Arabica content of 85%, the remaining Robusta percentage is included to maximize its "crema". Sweet to the palate with a fragrant scent, it has a soft and persistent after taste. (8.8 oz)
- Tazo China Green Tips Green Tea - 24 Bags: Tazo China Green Tips tea is a blend of Spring-harvested green teas from China. It is a traditional green tea with a delicate bouquet, fresh taste, and light green color. (1.7 oz)
- Orange Blossom Honey by Savannah Bee Co.: Thick and juicy, Savannah Bee's Orange Blossom honey is an explosion of citrus on the palate, followed by hints of toffee and almonds. (3 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a classic woven chest, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.